Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My new blog!

So, everyone keeps telling me I need a blog but I always thought that they were for people whose familys were far away and mine are here so I didnt need one. Also, i'm not the best writer ( and thats putting it mildly) but I decided that since i have the crazyest life and the funnyest kids ever, that some might enjoy the "days of our lives" , hee hee, sorry about that i just had too. I was totally picturing phoebe from friends when i wrote that. Any way i'll be sharing funny stories and wierd/ funny things the kids do and knowing me there will be the occasional should'nt have said that semi sexual remarks as well. so enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your writing is better than some things I have seen on the web! (and in person when I was teaching English to 6th graders. Not from the kid, but from their parents!) Anyway, it can be your own personal style that you don;t capitalize your pronoun "I" :-) I can't wait to hear your stories. I'll add you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete