Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Day!


Today was one of those rare days, that tim is home and its nice so we went hiking with the kids. We went to a place called "the pocket", its in Ga somewheres, anyway there is a waterfall which i love but there actually was not one at present since there was not enough rain but it was still beautifull! I was amazed at izz, she just climbed rocks and followed us everywhere. I'm also posting a pic from te oher da when we took them to the place wre have the chattanooga market on sndas, cant remember what its called but its a big open space so we can put ty in his walker and he goes crazy and izz rides in her car, in theory. What actually happened is that izz wanted to be in the walker and so we put ty in the car and then she wanted to push him so it was crazy fun. Oh, also funny/horrible story, so megan thought it would be funny to teach isabelle to say that i beat her, yeah im serious! so were in the store and the lady says to isabelle; " dont you look like your mommy?" Izz; " mommy beats me!" yeah i laughed it off but im pretty sure that i have to beat megan now! Between that and izz telling everyone; "daddy put me in the dryer and turn it on, he push the button, mommy spank!" , were gonna get in trouble, and oh yes, he did turn the dryer on with her in it. Men think children are toys!

2 comments:

  1. EEK! They sure do, don't they. And yeah, I'd beat Megan, too. Tell her she's never babysitting Jude:-)

    Next time we get together, I can show you how you can put more than three photos in one blog entry. I used to think I couldn't too.

    I love your family photo! And you can see Izzy's big smile if you click on the photo to enlarge it.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Chattanooga Market is at the First Tennessee Pavilion. Your kids are so adorable. I miss having them in nursery! Hopefully I'll be healthier soon and back working in the nursery:).

    ReplyDelete