Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Disgusting!

Ok,
So for my first real post i'm gong to share a story that happened he other day and was hilarious!
So I walk into izzy's room and she is sing in e middle of her floor naked ( as she ofen is) and i see tha her hair is all sticky and crazy looking so i ask " izz, whats in yr hair?" she replies; "water"
Me: "where did you get water?" Izz: (pointng o her crotch) " my ja-ja !" ( this by the way is her version of the word vajaja which is what we call that area) Me:" show me the water!" Izz:(takes me to the puddle in the corner of her room ) "right here my pee pee!" Me:"That disgusting!"
Anyway, so my child is gross and has been walking around for days calling things (her food, her brother, my phone, who knows why? and more) "Disgusting!" Let this be a lesson that kids remember everything! (And that they are Disgusting!)

3 comments:

  1. I do love your new blog. I don't think the point is to write beautifully but to share a bit of your life with people...There is the great debate over whether to use the "scientific" words for body parts or to make stuff up. Since my niece (now 4) found out about Captain Underpants and that "underpants" can be a sort of "bad" word (for a little kid), she loves to yell it over and over in the store. So do you want Bella (which is my nickname for Isabel) in Wal-Mart screaming about her "ja-ja" or something more specific? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think my midwife can't say that word either. When I went for the 6 week postpartum visit, she asked me if I had been used my bottom yet. I was like, "yeah. I sit on it every day" and her apprentice was like, "no. She means have you had sex yet." It is funny how certain normal words bother some people. (Like I have a friend who can't say the word "toilet.")

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blog world! i can't believe you said that...will probably be the most common comment i leave...oh well, still glad you are here in blogland!

    p.s. you should change one of your reactions to "inappropriate" something tells me that will be checked a lot! ;)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete