Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My little mamma



So, this is a picture of Isabelle "giving her milk" to her baby. I walked in and she was just sitting there nursing her baby adn then when I came in she told me to be quiet and she stopped, burpped the baby and then switched sides! Thats not the best part though, she comes up to me holding her tummy and groaning and when I ask her whats wrong, she says, "the baby in my tummy kicking me!" then she walks away groaning! She is crazy but I think that is adorable!

3 comments:

  1. I love Izzy, even though I don't know if I have ever met her. If I did, she wouldn't remember, obviously I don't. I have the picture of her laying on the log as my wallpaper. I like the natural setting, and having her cute little self is a bonus. I hope everything is going well for you. Tim is still employed right? I feel kind of isolated from the economic troubles our country is going through. Times are tough here in Korea too, but as a govt employee I think my job is safe.

    Love, UJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew was 3 1/2 when our Isabelle was born, and he tried nursing a doll, too. We figured he was WAY too young to explain all that was wrong with that way of thinking, and it was completely hilarious. We let him do it and figured it might help him adapt to the new baby! This was within the first week of Isabelle's birth, and he did adapt very well and is still (at age 9) very kind to his younger siblings!

    ReplyDelete